Really Cheap 4K TV – Just $399.99!!
It started life at $649.99 and has averaged around $540. Right now it is only $399.99 and that makes it worth considering.
Personally, I like to have a high end machine as my main TV but for other rooms in the house then this is a shoe-in on price alone.
It is reasonably well specified and for anyone looking to get into 4K at a budget price then this is definitely worth considering.
- Fire TV Edition built in.
- Alexa built in.
- Included Voice Remote allows you to interact with Alexa.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video including Thursday Night Football.
- 4K UHD with over 8 million pixels for on a direct-lit LED.
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz (Native), 120 Hz (Effective).
- Input/output options: 4 HDMI 2.0 including 1 with ARC, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, SD card, Ethernet, composite/component, headphone, optical audio out.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.7” x 28.3” x 3.3”, TV with stand: 48.7” x 30” x 10.1”
Why Is It So Cheap?
That’s not an easy question to answer as Amazon has some quite odd pricing strategies at times. This TV was already a good deal price-wise when it came out but at this price it’s a real steal and worth taking a chance on. Amazon’s return policy is very robust so if you do have a problem then back it goes.
Disclosure: Sharing Circle features professional reviews and articles. As such we may receive compensation from the companies whose products we review or feature, or from the companies that sell those products.
Take this article for example; the views and and/or recommendations are purely our own. We do not get paid for the article itself nor is an item supplied in exchange for the article.
Should you click on the product link and subsequently make a purchase we may be paid a referral fee by the website concerned.